CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Blogaholic Designs”=Blogaholic Designs”=

Friday, August 5, 2011

2ne1 - Ugly



here are some comments that kind of, cool~


In MY opinion, this song is about reality, imperfections, insecurities and freedom of speech.. I think that this song is trying to put across a message that its okay to say "I'm ugly" and just let all the feelings of insecurity OUT! anyways, this is an AMAZING song that a lot of people nowadays can really relate to.. <3

I hate how this song really and honestly describes everything I'm thinking and feeling. The day this came out, I was thinking everything in this song, then I saw a new song from 2NE1 came out and I clicked on it, and all I heard was the chorus, but I just started crying :( I've never felt that way about a song before, and I feel like I sound really fake on here, but I'm telling the whole truth :| Feel free to ignore this comment, bye!
i really really love this song. "Ugly" is all about accepting who you are no matter what the "mold" or "look" is society has for us. Feeling good in your own skin and knowing that you're beautiful is the most important to being a happy and confident girl. thats how i feel on it but the one bad thing about the MV is that the song and the video does seem to match to me?
Sometimes it's easier to say that you don't care, than to explain all the reasons why you do.



No comments:

Post a Comment