CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Blogaholic Designs”=Blogaholic Designs”=

Sunday, August 7, 2011

A chemical engineer pt.2

7th day of ramadhan. Alhamdulillah. 
I wondered, how can i make this entry more interesting....blahh, there's no one actually read this...kui4. its a shame though but to those who actually  read my entry(s)....i appreciate it...A LOT! saya syg awk lah!


haha..random pic again. back to my most boring enchanting story telling.  i wrote in previous entry that i learned a great lesson that day. starting that day, i was very precautious on what i am doing, speaking, walking..etc. i felt like everybody were watching me, judging me and sadly without knowing me. i just wanna blurted out " hell, im just 18! please dont kill me yet, im too young for this". Yes, its killing me. when i walked in to class...i felt like i was waiting to be punished. what hv i done? Just editing some pic and pblished on facebook, but i took it down! Dang!


Well, soon i realised thats all just my feeling of insecurity, cos i want people to know me as some damn good girls. once i make cute lil mistake, i thought world come to an end. Nahhh...i finally wake up! Screw u! i dont give a damn...haha. lantaklah ko nk cakap apa, ak xheran..sbb apa? Sebab ak taw ko bkn sape-sape dalam hidup aku. Blahhhs...


When i was in part 3 Diploma, for those who got CGPA above 3.00 qualified to go straight to degree in Chemical engineering (ChE). lucky instead, i managed to secure my CGPA, Alhamdulillah.  Yay! Escaped from Dungun!
Here i come Shah Alam. Well, every decision we make has its pro and cons. Some, we'll regret but some we'll cherished. and coming to Shah Alam is the best thing ever. but sadly, i left my dearest friend Fatin Keiko.



Best Friends = Cheer you up when you're down;                  Comforts you when you're sad;
Fightfor you when you're hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment